A while back we spoke about how Kolkata was the cultural capital of India. In this post we are going to speak about the flavours of Kolkata brought to you by the people of Kolkata itself. Below is a list of hand picked eateries, restaurants and other good food joints in the city. Most of them are affordable, some are well known and as for the others, well as for the other budget food is the word.
- The Park Pavilion – Park Circus opp. Shiraz Golden Restaurant – try the buffet here.
2. Bhajahori Manna
3. Jai Hind Dhaba
4. Mouchak, College Street
5. OlyPub, Parkstreet – 21 Mother Teresa Sarani,Park Street
Know of a good place to eat in Kolkata? Do let us know in the comments below.
A while back we had done a post – What is so awesome about Chennai, in which elaborated over the distinctive colours of the city. In this post we bring to you handpicked eating places in Chennai you could often eat at (absolutely delicious food) –
1. Dakshin9, Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers – yes, so we went a little overboard with the first suggestion. But it is a fine dining place nevertheless.
2. Kati Roll Shop, Golapuram
3. Chennai Rawther Thalapakattu – give the biryanis here a try.
4. Dindukal thalapakati – plus one for biryani and non – veg
5. Friends park valasaravakkam
We had done a post before on eating out in the city – Try these eating places in Delhi this weekend. But those were our suggestions. So we asked the people of Delhi what places they loved to eat at and below is a list of the same –
1. Not just Paranthas – You are gonna love this one. They have joints all over the cities and the paranthas are simply to die for. Go ahead, don’t think much, just go here and eat.
2. Old Delhi, Chandni Chowk, Paranthewali Gali – we don’t have to say any more
3. Khan Chachas – If you haven’t had the rolls here, you haven’t had the rolls here
4. Rajinder Dhaba, Greenpark – amazing curries, chilled out atmosphere, booze nearby, what more can a man ask for?
5. Cyber Hub, Gurgoan – all eating places under one roof
Here are some other places which Delhi loves –
Carnatic Cafe, New friends Colony
Navedhyam, throughout the city
various joints in Laxmi Nagar
everything in Hauz Khas Village
different joints in Shahpur Jat
QD, Satya Niketan
Parantha Gali, Qutub Institutional Area
Have a favourite eating spot in Delhi? Do let us know in the comments below. Happy eating!