We had done a post before on eating out in the city – Try these eating places in Delhi this weekend. But those were our suggestions. So we asked the people of Delhi what places they loved to eat at and below is a list of the same –
1. Not just Paranthas – You are gonna love this one. They have joints all over the cities and the paranthas are simply to die for. Go ahead, don’t think much, just go here and eat.
2. Old Delhi, Chandni Chowk, Paranthewali Gali – we don’t have to say any more
3. Khan Chachas – If you haven’t had the rolls here, you haven’t had the rolls here
4. Rajinder Dhaba, Greenpark – amazing curries, chilled out atmosphere, booze nearby, what more can a man ask for?
5. Cyber Hub, Gurgoan – all eating places under one roof
Here are some other places which Delhi loves –
Carnatic Cafe, New friends Colony
Navedhyam, throughout the city
various joints in Laxmi Nagar
everything in Hauz Khas Village
different joints in Shahpur Jat
QD, Satya Niketan
Parantha Gali, Qutub Institutional Area
Have a favourite eating spot in Delhi? Do let us know in the comments below. Happy eating!