9 Hours Traffic and Power Block at Diva station
Central Railway will operate 9 hours special traffic and power block on Up Fast Line at Diva station on Sunday from 09.00 hrs to 18.00 hrs for cutting the existing Up Fast line track and slewing to new alignment on CST and Kalyan end.
Diversion of Suburban Services:
Up fast locals for CST leaving Kalyan from 08.33 hrs to 17.45 hrs will be diverted on Up slow line between Kalyan and Thane stations halting at all stations between Kalyan and Thane.
Down fast locals leaving CST from 08.29 hrs to 16.45 hrs will be diverted on Down slow line between Thane and Kalyan stations halting at all stations between Thane and Kalyan.
Late arrival of suburban and long distance trains
All Up and Down slow, semi fast locals leaving/arriving CST during the block period will arrive destination 15 to 20 minutes behind schedule.
Due to this block certain suburban services will remain cancelled.
Diversion of Up Mail/Express trains:
Up Mail/Express trains during the block period will run be diverted on Up slow line between Kalyan and Thane and will arrive destination 20 to 30 minutes behind schedule.
Cancellation of Mail/Express and Partial cancellation of Passenger trains:
1. Train No. 11010 Sinhagad Express arriving Mumbai on 23.10.2016
2. Train No. 11009 Sinhagad Express leaving Mumbai on 23.10.2016
3. Train No. 22102 Rajya Rani Express arriving Mumbai on 23.10.2016
4. Train No. 22101 Rajya Rani Express leaving Mumbai on 23.10.2016
5. Train No. 12126 Pragati Express arriving Mumbai on 23.10.2016
6. Train No. 12125 Pragati Express leaving Mumbai on 23.10.2016
7. Train No. 12118 Godavari Express arriving Lokmanya Tilak Terminus on 23.10.2016
8. Train No. 12117 Godavari Express leaving Lokmanya Tilak Terminus on 23.10.2016
Partial Cancellation of Passenger Trains:
1. Train No. 50104 Ratnagiri-Dadar passenger of 23.10.2016 will be terminated at Panvel
2. Train No. 50103 Dadar-Ratnagiri passenger of 23.10.2016 will depart from Panvel.
Passengers of 50104/50103 Ratnagiri-Dadar-Ratnagiri are permitted to travel between Panvel and Dadar upto Kurla via Harbour line, upto Thane via Trans-harbour line and on Main line between Kurla / Thane to Dadar.
CST – CHUNABHATTI / MAHIM DN HARBOUR LINE FROM 11.40AM TO 4.40 PM & CHUNABHATTI / MAHIM – CST UP HARBOUR LINE FROM 11.10 AM TO 4.10 PM
Down Harbour line services to Vashi / Belapur /Panvel leaving CST from 11.21 am to 4.39 pm and Down Harbour line services to Bandra/Andheri Leaving CST from 10.38 am to 4.43 pm will remain suspended.
Up Harbour line services for CST leaving Panvel/Belapur/Vashi from 9.52 am to 3.26 pm and Up Harbour line services, leaving Bandra/Andheri from 10.44 am to 4.13 pm will remain suspended.
However, Special services will be run between Panvel and Kurla (Platform No.8) during the block period.
Harbour line passengers are permitted to travel via Main Line and Western Railway from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm during block period.
NIGHT BLOCK BETWEEN BORIVALI AND BHAYANDER STATIONS
To carry out maintenance work of tracks, signaling & overhead equipments, a night block will be taken from 00:00 hrs to 04:00 hrs on up slow line and from 00:55 hrs to 04:55 hrs on down fast line between Borivali and Bhayander stations during the midnight falling between Saturday 22nd October and Sunday 23rd October, 2016.
During the block all up slow line trains will be operated on up fast line between Vasai Road and Borivali. Hence there will be no jumbo block during day time.
Update your zophop version and explore new features!