Central Railway has decided to operate a 72 hours traffic block on Up and Down Harbour lines in two phases from February 19 to 21 in connection with the extension of platform at CST to run 12 car local trains.
The details of the block are as under:
From 1.30 pm on February 19 to 1.30 pm on February 22
PHASE – I
Platform No.1 will be available for Harbour line suburban services from 4.40 am on February 19 to 1 am on February 20. No services on Harbour line from platform No. 2.
· First Down local from CST towards western suburb will be Bandra local leaving CST at 5.04 am
· First Dn local from CST towards Navi Mumbai will be Panvel local leaving CST at 5.08 am
· First Up local from western suburb towards CST will leave from Bandra at 4.30 am
· First Up local from Navi Mumbai towards CST will leave from Belapur at 4.01 am
· Last Up local from Western suburb towards CST will leave from Andheri at 11.26 pm.
· Last Up local from Navi Mumbai towards CST will leave from Panvel at 11.20 pm
· Last Dn local from CST will be Bandra local leaving CST at 12.41 am on February 20.
PHASE – II No Harbour line services between CST-Wadala from 1.30 am on February 20 to 1.30 am on February 22.