Singer, actor, lyricist, filmmaker and a complete eccentric, Kumar managed to both frustrate and delight those who worked with him. His songs were so melodious with so much heart in them that it’s little wonder that he remains one of Bollywood’s most beloved legends. Out of the innumerable songs that Kumar has to his credit, filtering few songs is a Herculean task. But we tried to put together a list on his 86th birthday.
- Hawa Ke Saath Saath – Seeta Aur Geeta.
- Musafir Hoon Yaaron – Parichay.
- Mere Sapno Ki Rani – Aradhana.
- Zindagi Ek Safar Hai Suhana – Andaz.
- Chala Jaata Hoon – Mere Jeevan Saathi.
- Aa Chal Ke Tujhe Leke Chaloon – Door Gagan Ki Chhaon Mein.
Kishore Kumar’s reputation remains unabated after his death. There are endless streams of commemorative works, remixes and repackaging of earlier recordings. India is proud of its musical son who is idolized by many for his melodious voice and enchanting personality. We at zophop wish him a very happy 86th birthday.