1. Food: The kind of food one can eat in Jaipur makes the city really special. From traditional delicacies such as daal bati churma, ghevar, pyaaz kachori to contemporary stuff, Jaipur is the perfect destination for all foodies.
2. Greenery: There are several parks and gardens for locals and tourists which give the city a green status. This includes Central Park, Jawahar Circle Garden, Technology Park, Kanak Vrindavan Garden, Vidhyadhar Garden and Jaldhara Garden. Community parks in every colony and every location keep people connected to nature and at the same time work as a special bonding of society.
3. Shopping: The shopping places and the shopping experience that Jaipur provides remains one of its kind. Street markets like Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar etc cannot be found anywhere in the world.
4. Temples: Temples like Govinddevji, Birla Temple, Galta Temple are just awe-inspiring and each temple is unique in its own way.
5. Several Outing Places: Outing places like Nahargarh, G.T., Saras Parlour, Jaldhhara, Jawahar Circle, World Trade Park, Jal Mahal, Statue Circle etc. make the pink city special.
6. Rich Heritage: The history of Jaipur as one of the first planned cities of the country, pink coloured-walls and rich architecture makes it really special.
7. Tech-Savvy: At the same, Jaipur’s Metro, World Trade Park and Science Park provide a peek into the future.
8. Animal-Rides: The super-awesome elephant and camel rides that one can take in Jaipur and the excitement of driving car or bike side by side of an elephant make the pink city super-special.
9. Haven for Jewelry lovers: Jaipur’s gems, jewellery, fabrics, handicrafts are very integral part of Rajasthani culture and that make every Jaipurite proud.
10. Events Extravaganza: The culutral fests, exhibitions, fests and fairs like “Jaipur Literature Festival” and various other events at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Birla Auditorium etc touch thousands of hearts and make the city truly special.